How much do you really know about Africa? Challenge yourself or play together with your friends and family! Test your knowledge with this Africa Trivia Quiz and learn some amazing geographical facts about the African continent.
1. Which is the largest country in Africa?
2. Which is the smallest country in Africa?
3. How many countries are in Africa?
4. What is the name of Africa’s largest city?
5. The name of the Volcanic Valley that runs from the Sinai Peninsula to Central Mozambique is called?
6. What is the name of the 100-mile long waterway that connects the Mediterranean and the Red Sea?
7. What is the name of the highest mountain in Africa?
8. Where in Africa do the White and Blue Niles join?
9. What is the name of the longest bridge in Africa?
10. What is the name of the largest city in Africa?
11. Which countries in Africa were never colonized?
12. What is the name of the narrow stretch of water that separates North Africa from Spain?
13. What is the name of the youngest country in Africa?
14. What is the name of the largest oil-producing country in Africa?
15. Which Africa country produces the world's largest Platinum?
16. Who was the Egyptian king whose tomb and treasures were found in the Valley of the Kings in 19922?
17. What is the name of the capital of Sierra Leone?
18. In which town were 69 demonstrators killed by South African Police in March 1960?
19. Who was the first military head of state in Nigeria?
20. The second longest river in Africa is?
21. Aswan Dam is located in which Africa country?
22. What is the name of the country called Upper Volta until 1984?